Clinical Area Manager - Bay Area CA
- Medical , Retirement
People Purpose: Beyond Competitive
It is no longer ok to just be competitive regarding how we treat our people in everything we do. Our leadership team believes wholeheartedly we need to be beyond competitive and cultivate a culture of proud, driven employees who are passionate about the work they do and where they do it. Our leadership strives to unleash unsurpassed potential in every team and individual employed and owns making that happen. Sincere, Simple, Smart.
What makes us Beyond Competitive:
- Discretionary Time Off
- Sales incentive pay uncapped
- Full pay maternity, paternity, parental, short-term disability leaves
- Employee driven recognition program
- Access to hundreds of training opportunities
- Company paid educational assistance
- Well-being on demand
- Perks at Work
- Competitive health and welfare plans-HSA company contribution
- 401(k) company match
- Great culture and people!
The Clinical Area Manager (CAM) is responsible for driving prescription referral growth and sales through physician offices, local clinics and hospitals or institutions in the territory which includes the Bay Area, the CA coast to the northern border, and Monterey to the south. Consultative sales through face-to-face meetings with clients, prospects, patients, caregivers, therapists and administrators. This will include analyzing physician referral patterns to develop customer-level account plans, identifying opportunities to increase volume with existing referrers and/or developing new referral channels using approved corporate resources to maximize our growth and revenue opportunity.
Job Outcomes You Must Get:
- Make face-to-face sales calls on physicians, respiratory therapists, medical assistants, patients, caregivers and administrators in the CAM's assigned territory. Working the assigned territory in and effective and efficient manner. Works in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager, operations, reimbursement team, and related departments. Primary objective is to educate on HFCWO therapy and gain referrals to grow market share. Primary focus will be on adult pulmonology, growing bronchiectasis referrals followed by cystic fibrosis and neuromuscular clinics and patient indications.
- Analyzes referral pattern and prioritize opportunities; create efficient zones within the territory, through time management skills and effective planning skills.
- Cultivates strong relationships with top strategic referral sources to increase volume; identifies key customer drivers (time to treatment, quality patient care, technology, etc.); ensures that customer's needs and gaps are met linking our differentiated technology and service solutions.
- Uses consultative selling skills to engage new referral sources and probes potential referral source to uncover competitive takeaways based on unmet needs.
- Complete required paperwork and necessary documentation such as expense reports, pipeline, scorecard, calendar, plans to succeed, and prescription related materials in a timely manner. Work and communicate closely with manager and cross functional partners to achieve territory and business success.
Job Outcomes Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant and equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of medical sales experience, strong understanding of healthcare and/or business experience.
- Prior airway clearance therapy experience is preferred; but not required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Willingness and demonstrated adherence to Company Sales Process
- Achievement and mastery in consultative selling process
- Demonstrates best practices in account planning
- Demonstrates consistent track record for attaining referral goals
- Travel: less than 25% after initial training
- This is a remote/in-the-field position based in or around the California Bay Area. Must live in the territory.
Compensation is comprised of base salary plus uncapped sales incentives - $75,000-$180,000+. Total compensation may be higher dependent upon individual performance.
Our people celebrate diverse individuals, backgrounds, and thinking. As an equal opportunity
employer this is the absolute most important belief in cultivating our
culture and growth together.
Unwavering passion for Patients. Make it happen. Encourage innovation and creativity.
Embrace change. Always do what's right. Listen, learn, and deliver.
Electromed develops, manufactures, and markets innovative airway clearance devices that help
people around the world breathe better, stay healthier, and lead active and fulfilling lives.
Making Life’s important moments possible-one breath at a time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
Electromed Inc.San Jose, CA
Get fresh Clinical Area Manager - Bay Area CA jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.