***Emails regarding next steps will come from Bamboo HR - Please Ensure to check your junk mail when applying for jobs***
Cannon Automotive Solutions, a division of Cleveland-Cliffs Tooling and Stamping has an immediate opportunity for a Tooling Manager in our Bowling Green, Kentucky Stamping Facility. The Tooling Manager is responsible for supervising, coordinating, training, and scheduling the Tool Room repair personnel during the maintenance and repair of tools and dies. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a stamping environment, be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package and career advancement opportunities.
- Oversee daily tooling support for production; plans die repairs/preventive maintenance.
- Lead team activities in meeting production objectives.
- Manages the tooling budget to purchase expenditures.
- Supervise, train, and instruct Tool & Die Repairs in safety, maintenance, and quality methods & procedures, and capabilities of machines and equipment.
- Review, release, track, coordinate, and close work orders.
- Attend die design reviews related to engineering program changes.
- Implement minor engineering changes.
- Support Quality by improving and maintaining tools and dies.
- Ensure tooling specifications after each pm, die repair, and engineering change.
- Teach/Mentor the tooling team on die functions and troubleshooting techniques.
- Track downtime to identify projects.
- Participate in the selection, development, training and discipline of Tool & Die Repairs.
- Maintain tool room equipment, and keep the tool room clean, safe, and in order.
- 5+ year's supervisory experience in tooling in a metal stamping facility or equivalent automotive manufacturing background.
- Tool & Die Journeyman's Card
- Knowledge of stamping dies (progressive, blanking).
- Experience with hot stamp
Cleveland-Cliffs is the largest flat-rolled steel company and the largest iron ore pellet producer in North America. The company is vertically integrated from mining through iron making, steelmaking, rolling, finishing and downstream with hot and cold stamping of steel parts and components.
We thank all who apply, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment screening as a condition of employment.
ElectromacBowling Green, KY
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.