- Posted: 2 days ago
***Emails regarding next steps will come from Bamboo HR - Please Ensure to check your junk mail when applying for jobs***
Cannon Automotive Solutions, a division of Cleveland-Cliffs Tooling and Stamping, has an immediate opportunity for a Production Operator in our Cleveland, Tennessee Hot Stamping Facility. The Production Operator is responsible for the final stages of product manufactured before shipping to customers. The ideal candidate will have strong teamwork skills, be self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package with career advancement opportunities.
- Production line work, such as reworking, packing, and sorting parts
- Assist and provide support to press operators with set up procedures
- Calculate and report inventory
- Complete required documentation during/ prior to end of shift
- Maintain & improve housekeeping within work area
- Other duties assigned by the management team
- Ability to meet quota and standards by performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Ability to stand for long periods of time/ lift 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Able to work all shifts: Midnights, Days, Afternoons
- Mechanically inclined
Cleveland-Cliffs is the largest flat-rolled steel company and the largest iron ore pellet producer in North America. The company is vertically integrated from mining through iron making, steelmaking, rolling, finishing and downstream with hot and cold stamping of steel parts and components.
We thank all who apply, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As a company, we are doing what we can to keep all our employees safe and healthy. It is the current expectation that all Cleveland-Cliffs employees will be vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment screening as a condition of employment.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Electromac
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?