ERP Application Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical,
Precision sheet metal fabricator is seeking a qualified candidate for an ERP Application Specialist.
WALK IN INTERVIEWS WELCOME BETWEEN 9 AM AND 3 PM
- 125,000 sq. ft., Modern, Air-Conditioned, Fantastic, Super clean work environment!
- 11 paid holidays
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Advancement Opportunities
Precision sheet metal fabricator is hiring qualified candidates for an ERP Application Specialist . Manufacturing light gauge metal fabricated parts for numerous business sectors including the transportation, medical, telecommunications, and security industries, this Specialist position will oversee implementation and training of the system.
While previous experience with Infor Visual ERP system is preferred, previous experience in a manufacturing environment utilizing an ERP application is a must.
Qualified candidates will also possess the following:
- Familiarity and understanding of SQL Programming and SQL database management
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong math skills
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Aptly demonstrate knowledge of information technology principles and its use
- Ability to communicate among technical and non-technical users
- Identify opportunities for improvement and possess the ability to create and implement solutions
We are seeking qualified candidates that have a natural desire to learn and grow in their careers and provide advancement opportunities to those who exhibit these qualities. We offer competitive wages and medical benefits all within a 125,000 sq. ft. modern, clean, and air-conditioned facility.
Electro-Space Fabricators, Inc.
300 West High Street ToptonAllentown, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Electro-Space Fabricators, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?