Electrical Support Engineer I
- $85,000 to $125,000 Yearly
ELECTRICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER I (JD 70)
We are seeking an experienced Technical Customer Service Engineer professional to join our team. Our customer service function plays a critical role in supporting our external customers as well bridging the voice of the customer response with internal functional teams. This role will work closely with the engineering, sales, account management, inventory, assembly and marketing teams to enhance our product. The right candidate will be tech savvy, a visionary and passionate about renewable, sustainable solutions. This position reports directly to the Director, Customer Service and is located in Oxnard, CA.
- Deliver excellent customer support and assistance to customers in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Effectively respond to a variety of technical questions relating to design, installation and aftermarket support of our products for our West Coast customers (daily work schedule must have flexibility to respond to calls in the PST time zone).
- Maintain current technical/product information as well as professional skills by attending internal and industry sponsored training and education.
- Manage the RMA process.
- Communicate cross-functionally with internal departments including: sales, marketing, manufacturing, accounting and logistics departments as needed for the purpose of providing excellent service to our customers.
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer concerns etc. to help improve sales and service.
- Provide strong attention to detail, team collaboration, attendance and punctuality.
- Performs related duties as required
- 4+ years electrical field experience
- 2+ years of solar panel installation experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be customer focused and able/willing to provide superior service
- Bilingual - Spanish/English preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to follow and adhere to defined process
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while producing high quality results
- Passionate about technology and renewable energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Basic office skills with Google Suite
Education, Licenses & Certification Requirements:
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Electrical License
- Electrical Certifications
$85,000 - $125,000
*The pay range provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and in the geographical location noted.
Our Competitive Benefits Package includes:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Choice of 2 PPO medical plans + HSA
- Paid Time Off
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer match
- Life insurance benefit (company paid)
- Long Term Disability & Short Term Disability benefits (company paid)
- Voluntary Pet Insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Teladoc Program (company paid)
- 10 paid holidays per year
Electriq Power’s organic growth began in a San Leandro, CA garage in late 2014. After purchasing a totaled Nissan Leaf and stripping the battery and computers for parts, the Electriq team went to work attempting to build their first home battery prototype. After four months of building, testing, rebuilding, and retesting, Electriq’s first energy storage prototype was complete.Over the next few years, the team grew, investors emerged, and Electriq’s original prototype evolved into its first consumer-ready smart home battery, the IQ System. And even though the energy storage market was still in its infancy, consumers recognized the dire need for home energy storage.
We passionately believe in distributed energy storage solutions to shape our world’s environmental and economic future that are prudent, panoramic, and serve all demographics with parity.
ELECTRIQ POWER TODAY
Fast forward to present day, we now occupy over 27,000 sq. ft. at our San Leandro, CA location, office and warehouse facility in Oxnard, CA and have our corporate office in downtown West Palm Beach, FL. Our home battery systems can be found in customers’ homes and small businesses all over the world. Electriq Power has even donated systems to hurricane-stricken areas like Puerto Rico and Haiti to help them become more resilient during dangerous weather conditions.
We look forward to improving our suite of products and continuing our mission of replacing the production of carbon-based emissions with sustainable solutions.
Electriq Power is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleague’s unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal opportunity employer, Electriq Power is committed to equal opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing throughout the employee lifecycle.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
WHY JOIN ELECTRIQ POWER?
We offer a unique opportunity to join a scale up environment. We are a small, diverse team of creative thinkers. We value open communication, teamwork, and a make-it-happen attitude - no job is too big or too small. We strive to make change by imagining what the future could be and building a product to complete that vision. We are looking to broaden our team with talented people who can help grow our product and continue our mission and replace the production of carbon-based emissions with sustainable solutions.
Electriq Power is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Powered by JazzHR
Electriq PowerOxnard, CA
ManufacturingView All Electriq Power Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.