We would like to hire an Electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need 5 years experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Must follow OSHA rules.
- Must follow electrical safety and operational protocol.
- Experience working on small and large projects.
- Must show up to work and be trust
- Minimum of 5 years Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver's license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college if you have less than 5 years on the job.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
- Must be Drug Free and pass Drug test.
- Must be able to pass fingerprinting and security clearance.