Are you looking for a change in career, or maybe a company that well help groom you to be the electrician you thrive to become? Well Talent Corporation has the perfect path for you!
We are NOW HIRING Wisconsin Licensed Apprentice, Journeyman, and Master Electricians to join our team for an industrial project in the Manitowoc WI area. Travelers are welcome to apply and PER-DIEM is AVAILABLE!
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Valid Wisconsin Electrical License/Registered Electrician, Apprentice, Journeyman or Master Electrician Level Card
- Hours: 1st and 2nd shift, Nine (9) hour workdays, seven (7) days a week (weekends mandatory)
- Follow Covid-19 mandated questionnaires and temperature checks
- Install or repair any of a variety of electrical equipment: Generators, Transformers, Switchboards, Controllers, Circuit Breakers, Motors, Heating Units, Conduit Systems, Equipment Controls and Low/High Voltage Controls.
- Must have knowledge of acceptable maintenance procedures.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the current National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Must know how to work off-of and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics
- Inspect, diagnose and test systems for malfunctions (Troubleshooting)
- Install new units, conduit and cable systems
- PLC, Switchgears, Cable Trays and Raceways
- Perform emergency repairs and service calls
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Minimum Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years of Licensed Electrician experience with appropriate work experience working with mechanical and electrical equipment
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical and mechanical issues
- Experience working with aerial lifts, bobcats and forklifts
- General mechanic Skills
- Per-Diem will be based on your primary residence being 75 miles outside the radius form site. The first and last trips to the site, employees will be reimbursed for travel to and from home according to company travel policy
- On-the-job Company-specific Training
- Competitive Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Electrical Talent, LLC
Why Work Here?The Talent Corporation is dedicated to Strengthening Americas Workforce through trade specialization. By offering Trade Specialization in each of our Talent Divisions, we provide leading workforce solutions on a global platform.
Strengthening America’s Workforce through smart and innovative solutions.