We are currently accepting resumes and inquires for experienced Commercial Electricians for an ongoing project on Camp Lejeune in NC.
Job duties included but not limited to: Running and bending EMT/Rigid conduit, pulling wire, underground phase, rough-in phase, fixture installation, blueprint reading and terminations. Candidates that are interested with experience, will be expected to have knowledge of deductions and takeoffs when bending conduit.
- 5 years+ experience
- Must have basic hand tools and PPE(additional PPE will be provided by the site)
- Must have 2 forms of ID
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be eligible to work for any U.S employer
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen/background check
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Overtime varies depending on project needs
- Competitive Pay
For more information and immediate consideration please call/text Damian at 214-601-2204
Thank you for applying!