Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment, can multi-task and want to join a dynamic team? Then this job may be for you..............
Responsible for the efficient, cost-effective and ethical development and management of company projects in line with the organization’s growth objectives.
· Performs project start up duties.
· Provide administrative support at project sites.
· Interfaces with clients to ensure smooth, mutually satisfactory project progression and completion.
· Prices change order and negotiates buy-outs.
· Provides cost estimating for project change orders and quantity take-off.
· Prepares/controls documents as needed to complete the projects.
· Provides submittals.
· Adheres to the Company’s Alcohol and Drug Free Policy.
· Must have the ability to work efficiently and independently with little guidance and/or supervision.
· Must maintain reliable attendance and punctuality.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• 3-5 years or more of progressively, responsible related training/experience in the commercial electrical construction industry preferred.
• Experience working on airport construction projects is a plus.
• Excellent writing, presentation and computer skills.
• Proficient in reading drawings and specs.
• Must have and maintain valid driver’s license.
• Strong understanding of the industry and related experience.
• Strong detail orientation, proficient, and rapid in takeoff.
• Strong quality business working knowledge.
• Dedication to learning, expanding knowledge and continuous improvement.
• General PC skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Strong verbal, written negotiation and presentation skills.
• Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in a wide-ranging climates and environment.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
• Ability to be an effective team member.
• Ability to facilitate progressive change.
• Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.