- Posted: over a month ago
Electrical Builders, Inc (EBI) provides specialty electrical and welding services to power generation facilities across the country. Our 48 plus years in medium to high voltage electrical construction and other industrial projects as well as our rapid response capabilities enable us to mobilize on demand 24/7 to respond to emergencies experienced by power generation plants of all types within and outside of the United States. EBI is proud to be a veteran and woman owned company, ISO 9001 Certified.
The demand for our services keeps growing!
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager with solid experience in industrial construction, power generation services, or the electrical industry.
This is a fast-paced, highly interactive role managing the entire lifecycle of multiple quick turn time projects. Average length of our projects is two weeks. While the position requires the ability to travel up to 25% of the time, most of the work is conducted from our headquarters in Saint Cloud, MN. It is the perfect fit for the right Project Manager who thrives in a dynamic environment, with challenging and short duration projects.
Managing a project lifecycle includes RFQ evaluation, scope evaluation and development, design, estimating, resource planning, budgeting, and turnkey execution all while ensuring the project is completed safely, on schedule, and within budget.
- 4+ years’ experience managing complex, deadline driven projects in industrial construction, utilities, electrical, or other directly related industry. Experience with power generation construction service is preferred.
- Successful experience managing project budgets, schedules, and subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Blueprint expert.
- Working knowledge of project management software applications.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exceptional math, organization, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Successful experience managing multiple priorities to hit critical deadlines.
- High degree of professionalism; able to develop and maintain effective rapport with clients, subcontractors, and co-workers.
You will enjoy working on-site at our corporate headquarters. We work hard, but enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment. Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance as well as 401k, PTO, and paid holidays.
Electrical Builders Inc
AddressSaint Cloud, MN
ConstructionView all jobs at Electrical Builders Inc