Production / Operations Assistant
Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Design & Manufacturing Hillside, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated Production / Operations Clerk to join our growing team! We are a global leader supplying products to the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Wastewater Treatment Industries. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to help drive company success. You will work directly with our production team to input data, manage stock levels and assist in production flow. This position interfaces with our Accounting, Purchasing and Engineering departments, which will provide you with valued experience to help broaden and enhance your skill set.
We are a team of experts in our field who work together to allow for a quick and seamless production schedule. We allow individuals to use their existing expertise and skillsets to help them succeed! The ideal candidate has a positive can-do attitude, is adaptable in situations on the fly and proactively communicates any potential problems or issues to the team.
- Data entry into MRP system
- Input inventory stock level changes
- Process work orders for production
- Email / Call / Interface With Production Team As Needed.
- Assist the Operations Manager Day To Day Office Tasks
- Assist Purchasing with expediting orders when needed.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Word Processing, Etc.
As a full time employee with L&J Technologies you gain the following benefits:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Full Access To Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Full Access To Life Insurance Benefits
- PTO and Vacation Plan
Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Design & ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Awesome People, Great Benefits!
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers specializing in mechanical and electronic products used in petroleum, bulk liquids, chemical, beverage, pharmaceutical, and waste water industries.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Design & Manufacturing