Customer Service Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Electri Comms is a creative branding and marketing firm dedicated to tailoring local new customer acquisition campaigns for nationally recognized companies around the country. The idea is simple; grow our client's new customer baseline, create retentive customers through individualized attention, and add to the overall brand awareness of the client through professional teams.
A Customer Service Assistant, is responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of their company. Their duties include answering phone calls or emails from customers to answer questions, participating in meetings with the customer service team to discover new communication tactics and maintaining expert knowledge about company products or services to best help customers.
- Monday to Friday
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
High school diploma or equivalent
Outstanding phone and email etiquette
Able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
Exceptional communication skills
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Get fresh Customer Service Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!