- Posted: 3 days ago
Meet ElectraMeccanica, an innovative electric vehicle manufacturer that is ready to revolutionize how people commute! Drawing on a 60-year legacy of building and delivering high-end custom cars, our flagship vehicle is a single-seat, electric vehicle called the SOLO (NASDAQ: SOLO). The provided driving experience is an unrivaled combination of exhilaration, affordability and environmental consciousness. Now, we are eager to open our doors to our new 18-acre US Assembly and Engineering Technical Center in Mesa, Arizona. Needless to say, its electrifying times and we want to invite you to seriously consider joining our expanding team!
About our team? ElectraMeccanica has heart & soul! We hire dedicated, passionate, respectful and engaged contributors, who enjoy creating, solving and challenging the status quo. We have a dedicated team of people and continually seek to hire those who are always willing to roll up their sleeves. If we just described your personal values and work ethic here, we definitely want you to read on to see if this position sparks your interest.
We are seeking a full-time Service Supervisorto join our lean and agile team in California. This role will work out of our Huntington Beach locationat 17892 Gothard St., Huntington Beach, CA 92647, USA. Reporting to the Service Manager, this role will manage and lead service technicians, while ensuring all vehicle service and repair meets the required company quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Parts & Service Centre
- Design and layout the shop and purchase equipment and tools to maximize effectiveness of the department.
- Work directly with all relevant Bosch Service Center advisors and internal company stakeholders both in Canada and the US to optimally equip and design the layout of the Los Angeles area Service Center.
- Set up shelving and bin locations for the inventory of service parts from China for ZS Production car at the Los Angeles area Service Center.
Parts & Service Centre Operations/Management
- Supervise the service department, including but not limited to, coordinating repairs and maintenance of customer and marketing vehicles, and allocate staff resources to promptly deliver vehicles back to owners.
- Complete inspections on the Solo production cars
- Supervise the installation, registration, and validation of the TDP units into each ZS Production car.
- Perform service and repairs on the vehicles along with senior technicians
- Through the DMS software system, organize, store and inventory replacement parts used by the service department from China for ZS Production car.
- Supervise the completion of repair orders (ROs) in the DMS software system.
- Assist in the technical trouble shooting support on any functionality of the SOLO App with the engineering and customer support team.
- Works with engineers to resolve after-market technical and mechanical issues, assisting in the creation of Customer Service Surveys.
- Conduct parts failure trend analysis; provide information to Sr. Operations Manager, Quality Department, and Engineering Department.
- Support the warranty team and ensure NHTSA compliance on all warranty events and service bulletins.
- Compiles Telemetry Data Processor (TDP) data on customer vehicles and provide data to both Sr. Operations Manager and COO.
- Develop continuous improvements in business reporting systems that assist in allowing management to make better business decisions.
- Ongoing management & review of departmental operating expenses.
- Team Management
- Assist in the recruitment process by screening and interviewing candidates with the Sr. Operations Manager.
- Mentor, train, supervise & develop new/existing department employees including technicians and inventory management people that are to follow.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an automotive technician.
- Prior experience with electrical or hybrid vehicles is considered an asset.
- Trade schooling and technician certifications are considered an asset for this role.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Excellent communication skills builds effective relationships with team members.
- Team player comfortable consistently working with multiple teams.
- Initiative to develop and implement process improvements, willingness to learn.
- Consumer focused understands providing a positive consumer experience is critical for our brand.
- Possesses a valid drivers license.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Legally able to work in the United States of America.
One last important note Our new facility is planned to incorporate modern, dedicated spaces for our employees to dine, engage, relax, and play. We also provide the following comprehensive benefits package that supports our employees health, wellness, retirement, and work-life balance:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability benefits
While we greatly appreciate all candidate applications, we only contact those individuals who best meet the required position qualifications. Thank you in advance for considering ElectraMeccanica!
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp.
AddressHuntington Beach, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp.