- $20 to $21 Hourly
We support democracy.
Our vision at Election Systems & Software (ES&S) is simple and unwavering - we provide products and services of exceptional quality and value to maintain voter confidence and enhance the voting experience. We accomplish this through continuous investments in research and development, resulting in regular product updates and security enhancements for each voting system we design, build, sell and support.
Join the ES&S team where we are crafting the future of voting in the United States! On our team, you will push boundaries to provide solutions that meet the industry's ever-evolving needs. Our people apply their innovative perspective to challenges big and small, and ES&S provides the resources to make our employees' vision a reality.
Job Title The Production Technician works independently using strong knowledge of ES&S electronic components to install and test Central Count Products (ballot counting machine). This position applies deep knowledge and strong experience of electronic, computer and mechanical principles in determining manufacturing requirements and applies skills in assuring high standards of quality and optimal performance of equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, and tests electronic components in the central count products (ballot counting machine) in accordance with equipment specifications and quality manufacturing standards.
- Plans and performs work requiring a deep knowledge and experience working with electronic and mechanical theories and principles in alignment with system operating instructions.
- Performs quality, performance and election readiness checks on central count equipment (ballot counting machine) and systems.
- Participates in manufacturing process improvements to increase productivity, reduce cycle times and improve cost performance
- Provide on-site and phone support for customers.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Experience: At least 3-4-years' experience in:
- Installation and maintenance of electronic products
- Experience in manufacturing
- Strong understanding of operations of electronic components in the election industry
- Ability to check for defects
- Strong Problem Solving/Analysis and judgment skills
- Communication proficiency
- Basic math skills
- Ability to use internal systems, and MS Office
Licenses/Certifications Required: N/A
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to moving Electro/mechanical parts and noise.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must be able to tandem lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
EEO Statement: Election Systems & Software, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Election Systems & Software, LLC's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
Election Systems & SoftwareOmaha, NE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.