About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is a best-in-class mental health medical home utilizing Medication-Assisted Therapy, behavioral health therapy, and broader wellness and social support for people impacted by substance use. As a multi-site clinical provider, Eleanor delivers accessible, evidence-based and clinically excellent care, supported by innovative technology. Eleanor offers patients a sustainable path to recovery by addressing behavioral and social determinants of substance abuse in tandem with medical needs.
The Eleanor team is led by an incredibly successful group of healthcare & technology leaders and top-notch investors. You'll be joining an incredibly passionate, inspiring, supportive, and fun family.
As Care Model and Quality Trainer & Coordinator, your job would be to help launch quality reporting in new markets for Eleanor Health and train incoming team members. This role would work with new leaders to implement the Eleanor Health care model and rapidly achieve accreditation. We are seeking someone able to train and orient new teams, be a subject matter expert for our electronic health record system (Athena), conduct regular qualitative and quantitative reviews of clinical documentation and care model fidelity, and create and implement short-term and long-term projects meant to improve care quality.
This position will work with the National Manager of Clinical Operations and Quality to ensure that Eleanor Health in Washington State and other new states is able to achieve CARF accreditation, has consistent and clear use of standardized clinical assessments, and achieves top-notch outcomes related to recovery from substance use disorder and patient experience.
We are seeking someone who is a quick learner and a strong trainer with credentials in key evidence based practices. We also are looking for a clear writer of standardized operational procedures who has understanding of basic statistics and the flexibility to excel in a startup environment where there is rapid change & quick deadlines. You will be responsible for supporting our direct care and administrative staff in delivering the highest quality care to those we serve. This position requires strong organizational skills, ability to work from a home office or clinic office location, and demonstrated ability with excel, word, and powerpoint. This position may require travel approximately 25% of the time and will fluctuate as needed.
Specifically, you will:
- Train new staff (clinical & medical staff) in the Eleanor Health care model & in evidence based practices
- Develop new training content based on clinical operations procedures using adult learning approach and identify clinical training gaps and needs as we expand into new markets
- Track and report on quality metrics
- Work closely with clinic managers to ensure that accreditation is achieved, policies & procedures are followed, and that clinical model fidelity is maintained at the highest possible levels.
- Communicate care model details and support potential members in learning more about Eleanor services
- Auditing documentation and provide feedback to clinical, access, and medical team members
- Crisis response to potential and current member as needed
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Have an LPC, LCSW or LCAS and certifications to train evidence based treatment modalities that are proven to help people with substance use disorders recovery.
- Master Degree required
- Are detail-oriented and love to check things off your to-do list
- Love finding opportunities to improve.
- Are able to communicate learning opportunities to staff & leaders in an actionable, collaborative way.
- Have strong, clear writing skills and verbal communication skills with high responsiveness.
- Enjoy working in collaborative environments
- Enjoy meeting new people and establishing mutually beneficial working relationships
- Have a tenacious and enthusiastic attitude
Eleanor Health is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or length of time unemployed.
Job Type: Full-time