About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health provides a revolutionary new approach to turn the tide of this epidemic: bringing the first comprehensive, 'whole person' care solution to the communities that need it most. Our goal is to help people heal, inside and out, for good. Through a combination of exceptional medical and psychological care, engaged community partnerships, and best in class technology, we provide an unparalleled approach to recovery support that serves individual needs in an integrated way.
Combined with our unique partnerships with payers and providers, Eleanor is able to provide accessible, personalized care at a scale that was previously impossible. This is a rare chance to put a personal stamp on helping to build a business that will impact millions of lives in a profound way, and be a critical partner in re-thinking addiction treatment towards a value-based payment model. You'll be joining an incredibly passionate, inspiring, supportive, and fun family.
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Behavioral Health Clinician will provide behavioral health services to Eleanor Health patients facing complex health and social challenges associated with substance use disorder and opioid use disorder. The Behavioral Health Clinician will drive all psychosocial aspects of the patient's treatment plan, in close collaboration with the entire care team. The Behavioral Health Clinician is primarily responsible for driving all therapy activities in the clinic, serving as a crisis management resource, and supporting patients in defining and reaching their recovery goals.
- Conduct behavioral health assessments of all new and re-enrolling patients to determine the appropriate level of care for each patient
- Co-manage the treatment of patient psychiatric, psychosocial, physical health-related and behavioral health needs throughout the patient's treatment journey
- Conduct individual therapy sessions with patients
- Lead regular group therapy sessions with five to ten patients, focused on specific topics and targeted for specific patient populations
- Collaborate with Community Recovery Partners to reinforce behavioral health principles and interventions during navigation sessions
- Coordinate with external behavioral health treatment facilities, assisting with referrals to and from higher levels of care when needed
- Proactively identify methods to improve Eleanor Health's program based on feedback from patients, including ideas for new services to offer to certain patient populations
- Fully Licensed LCSW
- LCAS preferred
- Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social work, family therapy, or related field
- Experience providing mental health treatment and substance use treatment to patients with substance use disorder (SUD) and/or opioid use disorder (OUD)
- Excellent working knowledge of evidence-based treatments for behavioral health conditions
- Highly skilled in behavioral therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, relapse prevention therapy, contingency management, and motivational interviewing
- Experience working with patients with multiple medical and behavioral health diagnoses is preferred, but not required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with exceptional active listening abilities
- Highly empathetic, non-judgmental, and open-minded
- Experience in a collaborative team environment
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the opioid use disorder space
- Located in or willing to relocate to High Point area; able to travel to clinic site on a daily basis
Job Type: Full-time