We have an Immediate Full-Time Opening for a In-Home Project Planning Consultant with our Growing Company.
We are a Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Company who offers Our Clients Planning and General Contracting Services.
We are in search of an individual who considers themselves an "Achiever" and is looking to develop and grow with our Company.
- Enjoy Client Services and Exceeding Client Expectations!
- Have Knowledge in Remodeling, Design & The Home Improvement Industry!
- Engage Clients with frequent communication
- Push Yourself to Succeed!
- Adapt to various situations with ease.
- Build rapport with a wide range of individuals.
- Hold yourself accountable and are you answerable for your actions.
- Demonstrate self-control and an ability to manage time and priorities.
- Utilize effective processes to make decisions.
- Work effectively and productively with others.
- Complete a Job Site Analysis to Gather Key Project Details such as, Measurements, Photos & Scope of Work Information.
- Complete a Hand Drawing of the Room/Space that will be Remodeled.
- Take Jobsite Notes.
- Upload all Site Analysis Information to Our Project Management Site.
- Meet with Perspective Clients and Complete An In-Home Consultation to begin The Planning Process for Kitchen and/or Bathroom Remodeling Projects.
- Hand Drawing Jobsite Space and transferring Hand Drawing Details to 20/20 FloorPlan.
- Deliver Exceptional Service throughout Project for EVERY Client, EVERY Time!
IF THIS IS YOU, We are looking forward to hearing from you!