Hiring during COVID19- PPE provided! We are still hiring essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are offering a virtual hiring process and socially distanced interviews, orientations and training. Weekly pay!
We strongly believe in our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility-based assignments with a combination of night/weekend availability!!!
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Ability to pass a background check
- Experience in caring for Seniors and/or Disabled Adults professionally or personally.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hiring The Best - Paying The Best - Caring The Most!
Available Shifts: Full-time, Part-Time, Weekends, Nights, Days
If you want to discuss position further you can contact Ashley at 502-244-8446.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Nights, Weekends, PRN
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
To keep our caregivers as safe as possible, we have PPE and Infection Control Training is covered in annual training and orientation. ElderCare requires all caregivers to complete a COVID-19 Training with a required quiz to prove completion.
ElderCare 4 Families