An Elder Care Alliance Community
AlmaVia of San Rafael
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting where you are valued and appreciated? AlmaVia of San Rafael is a vibrant assisted living and memory care community. We pride ourselves on being a person-centered community and value our employees and residents. To Keep our residents and team members safe, we provide all necessary PPE, and adhere to all infection control requirements including regular testing.
The Sales Counselor is responsible for successful execution of sales in order to meet or exceed all sales and occupancy goals. Additionally, the Sales Counselor is responsible for driving traffic to the community through referral development, networking and events. The Sales Counselor is responsible for representing the community to prospective residents. The Counselor manages the occupancy process from the first inquiry to the receipt of deposit to move-in with respect to the representation, negotiation and promotion of the community to that individual.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field or a minimum of three years' experience in the human services field specifically in the programs and services for older persons is preferred
- Education in business, marketing, or public relations required.
- At least two years in comparable sales experience.
- Working knowledge of regulatory guidelines for Residential Facilities.
- Proven sales experience in the service industry.
Elder Care AllianceSan Rafael, CA
BusinessView All Elder Care Alliance Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.