Resident Care Director - San Francisco
Elder Care Alliance San Francisco, CA
- Posted: April 05, 2021
Job Locations Clinical Services
Job Category Clinical Services
Shift Day, Evening, NOC
Who We Are
An Elder Care Alliance Community
AlmaVia of San Francisco
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting where you are valued and appreciated? AlmaVia of San Francisco is a vibrant retirement community located within walking distance from the Daly City BART Station. We pride ourselves on being a person-centered community and value our employees and residents. We are currently hiring.
About This Career Opportunity
The Resident Care Director:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of care services to Assisted Living residents in the Community.
- Assesses current and prospective residents for their level of functioning and appropriateness for varying levels of care. Creates appropriate service plans for new and existing residents.
- Participates within an interdisciplinary team which monitors and reviews residents' health and social needs on an ongoing basis.
- Provides direct care, supervising and educating the caregivers including hiring, performance management and scheduling of staff.
- Develops and monitors Assisted Living Program's operating and capital budgets. Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge of federal, state and local legislation and accrediting/contracting agency policy and procedures related to Residential Care.
- Participates as a community leader, and as part of the leadership team, help to create a positive, caring environment.
Are You Qualified?
Here's what you need:
- College degree in related field or significant experience.
- Valid unrestricted California nursing license preferred.
- Three years minimum supervisory and administrative experience, inclusive of budgeting and program development.
- Two years minimum experience working with, sensitivity to and knowledge of working with older adults and the aging process. Knowledge about dementia highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify need, develop, and manage programs and systems simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate professionally with residents, families, peers and employees in a multi-cultural environment.
"Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status"
Elder Care Alliance
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Personal CareView all jobs at Elder Care Alliance