Sr Systems Administrator
Elbowoods Memorial Health Center New Town, ND
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
POSITION SUMMARY: This position assists staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to end users. The employee in this position also assists in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment. The position’s responsibilities require independent analyses, communication and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
Works with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
Helps manage and maintain EMHC’s Backup system.
Responsible for keeping Computers, Servers, and other devices patched and secure utilizing Tenable’s Security Center and WSUS server.
Manages and maintains EMHC’s Virtual Server environment.
Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems cable.
And other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION
- Associates degree in Information Technology, PREFERRED. Must submit copy of degree or transcripts with application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, PREFERRED. Must submit copy of degree or transcripts with application.
- Demonstrated experience planning, implementing and evaluating program use of EHR software, PREFERRED.
- Possess 3-5 years of project leadership experience in Health Care or related field, PREFERRED.
- Possession of a current, valid North Dakota State Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and telephone, REQUIRED.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Must be responsible, dependable, and able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must submit and clear Criminal Records Background Check.
- Must submit to an Alcohol/Drug Screen and random testing as per policy.
- Indian Preference will apply. Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Indian Preference.
- Veterans Preference will apply. Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Indian Preference.
Work is performed in an office environment with varying conditions of noise level, temperature, and illumination.
Occasionally lifts up to 40 pounds of material.
Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate keyboard, computer and other office equipment.
Work situations may be stressful and require irregular hours.
Potential exposure to blood and other hazardous material, communicable diseases, and other conditions common in a health care environment.
Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crisis situations.
Shift work may be required.
Extensive walking is required since interaction between all disciplines within the health care operations and management is required.
Travel may be required to accomplish facility goals.
Elbowoods Memorial Health Center. Opened in October 2011, this state-of-the-art health care facility has long been promoted by the Three Affiliated Tribes as fulfillment of promises made during the flooding of Garrison Dam in the 1950s.
This full service clinic not only offers preventive and therapeutic health services, but will also add to the growth and strength of the community and enhance the quality of life for the residents of Fort Berthold Reservation.
Elbowoods Memorial Health CenterWhy Work Here?
The Elbowoods Memorial Health Center Team is a dedicated group of medical and administrative professionals.
You can find our application on our tribal website www.mhanation.com/emhc-employment. Complete the application and the Child care/Public Trust form and return to our MHA Nation Human Resource Department. Come join our team!!! Elbowoods Memorial Health Center. Opened in October 2011, this state-of-the-art health care facility has long been promoted by the Three Affiliated Tribes as fulfillment of promises made during the flooding of Garrison Dam in the 1950s. This full service clinic not only offers preventive and therapeutic health services, but will also add to the growth and strength of the community and enhance the quality of life for the residents of Fort Berthold Reservation.
1058 College DriveNew Town, ND