Finance Officer / Budget Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
POSITION SUMMARY: (position includes but is not limited to the following):
- Ensures EMHC and Tribal Field Clinics Operate in the most cost effective manor while managing all financial risks.
- Creates and Monitors Policy and Procedure specific to EMHC and Tribal Field Clinics pertaining financial management and budgeting including revenue generation and accounts payable reconciliation.
- Provides monthly reports associated with Accounts Payable as well as Accounts Receivable.
- Facilitate Procurement meetings on a monthly basis
- Participate in the Revenue Generation monthly meetings
- Responsible for managing, monitoring , and negotiating new contracts with vendors.
- Maintains financial administrative office functions in a professional and orderly manner.
- Works collaboratively with the department staff, administration, and Tribal Finance.
- Establish process and procedure associated with Point of Sale Merchant Accounts included, but not limited to Pharmacy, Optometry, and Dentistry.
- Oversees Procurement & Property and Supply ordering, financial functions; including payroll, and time submissions dependent on department function.
- Assists with Grants Management, submission, and reporting
- Represents EMHC in a highly professional matter,
- Establishes positive communications with all departments of EMHC to assure stable operations.
- Demonstrates respect and understanding of confidentiality for patients, staff and others according to policy and HIPAA regulation.
- Maintain required reporting as assigned.
- Participates in EMHC staff meetings, assigned committees, community events, and other meetings as instructed or deemed necessary.
- Actively strives to educate Department Heads and delegated staff on the mission, vision and values of EMHC regarding financial management in a positive approach to assist in the growth of the organization and assist our community in its healthcare needs.
- Adheres to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Elbowoods Memorial Health Centers.
NOTE: The duties listed are not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties assigned any individual employee are at the discretion of the appointing authority.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
1. Bachelors Degree in Accountancy/Business, REQUIRED.
2. Masters Degree in Financial Management/Certified Public Accountant in Health Care Finance PREFERRED.
3. Excellent communication skills necessary, REQUIRED.
4. Attention to detail necessary, REQUIRED.
5. Computer literate and basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (spreadsheet, presentation, word processing, email, and database software), REQUIRED.
6. Medical Terminology, PREFERRED .
7. Ability to occasionally lift or carry objects up to 50 pounds, REQUIRED.
8. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system, REQUIRED.
9. Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management, and general administration.
10. Operate standard office equipment.
11. Familiarity with American Plains Indian culture, values, and traditions.
12. Must be responsible, dependable, and able to maintain confidentiality of information.
13. Must possess a valid North Dakota Drivers License. REQUIRED
14. Must submit to clear Criminal Records Background Check. REQUIRED
15. Must submit to an Alcohol/Drug Screen and random testing as per policy.
16. Indian Preference will apply. Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Indian Preference.
17. Veterans Preference will apply. Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Indian Preference.
Elbowoods Memorial Health Center. Opened in October 2011, this state-of-the-art health care facility has long been promoted by the Three Affiliated Tribes as fulfillment of promises made during the flooding of Garrison Dam in the 1950s.
This full service clinic not only offers preventive and therapeutic health services, but will also add to the growth and strength of the community and enhance the quality of life for the residents of Fort Berthold Reservation.
Elbowoods Memorial Health Center
1058 College DriveNew Town, ND
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elbowoods Memorial Health Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?