CEO Administrative Assistant
Elbowoods Memorial Health Center New Town, ND
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
1. Maintains administrative office and functions in a professional and orderly manner.
2. Works collaboratively with the Board, Administration and general staff. Serves as a liaison between these positions.
3. Assists in preparing meeting material and dissemination of material to appropriate individuals.
4. Attends meetings, prepares meeting minutes and disseminates information in a timely and accurate manner as requested.
5. Maintains employee personnel functions, supply ordering, financial functions; including payroll, and time submissions, HIPAA, and other AAAHC requirements.
6. Represents EMHC in a highly professional matter.
7. Employs customer service skills in establishing and assisting communication and collaboration with staff and customers in assigned tasks.
8. Demonstrates respect and understanding of confidentiality for patients, staff and others according to policy and HIPAA regulation.
9. Maintain required reporting as assigned.
10. Participates in EMHC staff meetings, assigned committees, community events, and other meetings as instructed or deemed necessary.
11. Actively strives to educate the community on the mission, vision and values of EMHC in a positive approach to assist in the growth of the organization and assist our community in its healthcare needs.
12. Adheres to the Mission, Vision and Values of the Elbowoods Memorial Health Centers.
NOTE: The duties listed are not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties assigned any individual employee are at the discretion of the appointing authority.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
· High School Diploma, REQUIRED.
· Excellent communication skills necessary, REQUIRED.
· Attention to detail necessary, REQUIRED.
· Computer literate, REQUIRED.
· Comfortable with Microsoft Office (spreadsheet, presentation, word processing, email, accounting and database software), REQUIRED.
· Medical Terminology, REQUIRED.
· Ability to occasionally lift or carry objects up to 50 pounds.
· Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management, and general administration
· Operate standard office equipment, REQUIRED
· Possesses a college degree or several years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a business/management field, PREFERRED.
· Familiarity with American Indian culture, values, and traditions.
· Must submit to clear Criminal Records Background Check.
· Must submit to an Alcohol/Drug Screen and random testing as per policy.
· Indian Preference will apply. Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Indian Preference.
· Veterans Preference will apply. Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Indian Preference.
Elbowoods Memorial Health Center. Opened in October 2011, this state-of-the-art health care facility has long been promoted by the Three Affiliated Tribes as fulfillment of promises made during the flooding of Garrison Dam in the 1950s.
This full service clinic not only offers preventive and therapeutic health services, but will also add to the growth and strength of the community and enhance the quality of life for the residents of Fort Berthold Reservation.
Elbowoods Memorial Health CenterWhy Work Here?
The Elbowoods Memorial Health Center Team is a dedicated group of medical and administrative professionals.
You can find our application on our tribal website www.mhanation.com/emhc-employment. Complete the application and the Child care/Public Trust form and return to our MHA Nation Human Resource Department. Come join our team!!! Elbowoods Memorial Health Center. Opened in October 2011, this state-of-the-art health care facility has long been promoted by the Three Affiliated Tribes as fulfillment of promises made during the flooding of Garrison Dam in the 1950s. This full service clinic not only offers preventive and therapeutic health services, but will also add to the growth and strength of the community and enhance the quality of life for the residents of Fort Berthold Reservation.
1058 College DriveNew Town, ND