Elbowoods Memorial Health Center New Town, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must have medical experience
RESPONSIBLE TO: EMHC CEO
SALARY: Starting salary will be DOE/DOQ.
CLASSIFICATION: Non-Management, Regular, Full-time
LOCATION: Elbowoods Memorial Health Center, New Town, ND
POSITION SUMMARY: (position includes but is not limited to the following):
1. Maintains administrative office and functions in a professional and orderly manner.
2. This position will manage, coordinate, and supervise managers/department heads that provide the administrative support functions to an organization.
3. This entails a wide variety of responsibilities, such as assisting the CEO with budget preparation process, controlling budget expenditures and revenues.
4. Provides direct supervision over the following departments: PRC, H.I.M., Business Office, Patient Services, and Property & Supply.
5. This position will be expected to advise on administrative matters to senior management (including Health Committee and TBC), carry out special assignments for senior staff (may include Health Committee and/or TBC), identify problem areas, determine solutions and implement changes.
6. Independent judgement, interpretation and application of a variety of regulations, statutes and policies are required at this level. As part of the administrative management/supervisory role, the employee’s knowledge and ability will extend to developing work methods and procedures, and modifying existing procedures that will accommodate an ever-changing environment.
7. Works collaboratively with EMHC staff, department heads, and Tribal programs. Serves as a liaison between these positions.
8. Assists in preparing meeting material and dissemination of material to appropriate individuals.
9. Attends meetings, prepares meeting minutes and disseminates information in a timely and accurate manner as requested.
10. Maintains employee personnel functions, supply ordering, financial functions; including payroll, and time submissions, HIPAA, and other AAAHC requirements.
11. Represents EMHC in a highly professional matter.
12. Employs customer service skills in establishing and assisting communication and collaboration with staff and customers in assigned tasks.
13. Demonstrates respect and understanding of confidentiality for patients, staff and others according to policy and HIPAA regulation.
14. Maintain required reporting as assigned.
15. Participates in EMHC staff meetings, assigned committees, community events, and other meetings as instructed or deemed necessary.
16. Actively strives to educate the community on the mission, vision and values of EMHC in a positive approach to assist in the growth of the organization and assist our community in its healthcare needs.
17. Adheres to the Mission, Vision and Values of the Elbowoods Memorial Health Centers.
NOTE: The duties listed are not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties assigned any individual employee are at the discretion of the appointing authority.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field. 5+ years experience in administrative and managerial position. REQUIRED.
· Excellent communication skills necessary, REQUIRED.
· Attention to detail necessary, REQUIRED.
· Computer literate, REQUIRED.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (spreadsheet, presentation, word processing, email, accounting and database software), REQUIRED.
· Medical Terminology, PREFERRED.
· Ability to occasionally lift or carry objects up to 50 pounds.
· Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management, and general administration, REQUIRED.
· Operate standard office equipment, REQUIRED
· Familiarity with American Indian culture, values, and traditions.
· Must submit to clear Criminal Records Background Check.
· Must submit to an Alcohol/Drug Screen and random testing as per policy.
· Indian Preference will apply. Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Indian Preference.
· Veterans Preference will apply. Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Indian Preference.
· Work is performed in an office environment with varying conditions of noise level, temperature, and illumination.
· Occasionally lifts up to 40 pounds of material.
· Work situations may be stressful and require irregular hours.
· Potential exposure to blood and other hazardous material, communicable diseases, and other conditions common in a health care environment.
· Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crisis situations.
· Travel may be required to accomplish facility goals.
This job description is intended to provide an overview of the requirements of the position. It is not necessarily inclusive, and the job may require other essential and/or non-essential functions, tasks, duties, or responsibilities not listed herein. Management reserves the sole right to add, modify, or exclude any essential or non-essential requirement at any time with or without notice. Nothing in this job description, or by the completion of any requirement of the job by the employee, is intended to create a contract of employment of any type.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICANT TO PROVIDE SUFFICIENT INFORMATION TO PROVE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THREE AFFILIATED TRIBES POSITIONS.
Submit a Three Affiliated Tribes application for employment with all requirements and supporting documentation to:
Three Affiliated Tribes
ATTN: Human Resource Dept.
404 Frontage Rd.
New Town, ND 58763-9404
Please Note: If requirements are not met, i.e. submissions of a resume in lieu of a Three Affiliated Tribes application, or not including a required certification or document, your application will not be reviewed and will be disqualified.
Indian Preference Will Apply: In accordance with Three Affiliated Tribes policy, priority in selection will be given to qualified applicants who provide proof of eligibility for “Indian Preference”.
Veterans Preference Will Apply: In accordance with Three Affiliated Tribes policy, priority in selection will be given to qualified applicants who provide proof of eligibility for “Veteran Preference”.
Applications will not be returned.
This full service clinic not only offers preventive and therapeutic health services, but will also add to the growth and strength of the community and enhance the quality of life for the residents of Fort Berthold Reservation.
Elbowoods Memorial Health CenterWhy Work Here?
The Elbowoods Memorial Health Center Team is a dedicated group of medical and administrative professionals.
You can find our application on our tribal website www.mhanation.com/emhc-employment. Complete the application and the Child care/Public Trust form and return to our MHA Nation Human Resource Department. Come join our team!!! Elbowoods Memorial Health Center. Opened in October 2011, this state-of-the-art health care facility has long been promoted by the Three Affiliated Tribes as fulfillment of promises made during the flooding of Garrison Dam in the 1950s. This full service clinic not only offers preventive and therapeutic health services, but will also add to the growth and strength of the community and enhance the quality of life for the residents of Fort Berthold Reservation.
404 Frontage Road New TownNew Town, ND