Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
Plan, devise and implement Quality Assurance standards, instructions, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment for an assigned complex project or area to assure the highest quality levels and cost?effective compliance with contractual and Company requirements. Provide technical support to inspection and test personnel. Design and establish workmanship criteria for projects. Develops and implements test techniques and procedures as required.
1. Develop and establish Quality Assurance programs and plans to provide and maintain the highest quality levels for an assigned project, product or area in accordance with contract requirements and product specifications. Assure the technical soundness of engineering programs.
2. Devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of assigned products or production equipment, including S.P.C. applications. Responsible for the design of tests to demonstrate product compliance with contract requirements for reliability and performance.
3. Provide technical support to inspection and test personnel and design and establish workmanship criteria for projects.
4. Conduct experiments and audits to evaluate operating characteristics of products or processes. Evaluate data from experiments and prepare reports and summaries outlining results and recommend revisions or modifications to systems to maintain or improve product quality.
5. Evaluate producibility and reliability of the finished product, ensuring that all established standards and regulations are met. Assist in determining equipment to be used to maximize operational effectiveness and minimize cost.
6. Analyze statistical data to evaluate trends, investigate failures completely to determine the root cause and take appropriate corrective action to revise design, methods and inspection/test instructions to prevent failure recurrence.
7. Analyze product specifications and manufacturing processes and determine and specify the type of test and test equipment necessary to accomplish objective.
8. Identify and correct instrumentation malfunctions, redesigning or modifying complex test equipment, devising advanced applications of engineering technology to solve problems.
9. Develop test techniques and methods for testing company products or components on the basis of product specifications and manufacturing processes. Analyze engineering orders for the effect on test procedures.
10. Oversee qualification and periodic testing requirements, initiating required customer reports and leading corrective action efforts on failures/defects.
A Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 8 or more years related experience to be proficient in the above areas or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requisition #: 2020-7367
SECURITY CLEARANCE: NONE
External Company URL: http://elbitsystems.com/
Street: 220 Daniel Webster Highway