Responsible for restructuring large and very complex problem loans. Independently analyzes loans and determines the most effective strategy to secure the repayment and/or collection of the debt. Negotiates with debtors or their representatives to secure repayment agreements and monitors adherence to the terms of repayment agreements. Provides technical advice and assistance to lenders regarding the early identification and evaluation of deteriorating loan situations in order to minimize losses and maximize recoveries. Maintains current knowledge of all laws, regulations, and rulings concerning insolvency, bankruptcy, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of experience in commercial lending and loan services activities
- Expert knowledge of specialized lending collections
- Advanced knowledge of commercial lending, loan services and credit policy/procedure
- Advanced knowledge of loan collections and workout, loan processing/documentation and credit analysis
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills