Be part of something big, where integrity matters and success inspires, where great people collaborate, innovate and give back, where you feel included, valued and proud. At U.S. Bank we're looking for people who want more than just a job - they want to make a difference in the communities where they live and work.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Application Developer with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. In this role you will be part of the team established to configure and develop complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms, and consult with business users on requirements gathering, system design, configuration, and implementation. You'll be working closely with the Delivery Manager, IT development, and Architecture groups while collaborating with several lines of business.
As a Senior Application Developer you will:
- Design and develop custom software solutions to support the Certifications on Robotics Framework.
- Collaborate with talented and fun Agile project teams to meet our business needs.
- Perform hands-on coding and strong peer collaboration to work on innovative technical solutions.
- Influence team members on clean code best practices, code reviews and testing.
- Work with other infrastructure groups to implement system hardware requirements that may involve multi-platforms, databases, cloud strategies, or other technologies.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- At least seven years of experience with developing and implementing applications
- 8 years using technologies in the Microsoft stack (.NET, MVC, SQL Server).
- Expertise in building and securing RESTful APIs and web apps.
- Experience in implementing scalable, distributed, and highly available systems on AWS (Load Balancer, Fargate, API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, etc.)
- Hands-on experience implementing microservices and system tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Experience working and delivering in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Demonstrated expert-level understanding of troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
- Energetic, shows passion and is vested to the project.
- Bonus skills: Ranorex, Dynamic OCR, Bit Bucket, Robotics Programming