U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Contact Center Customer Service Manager in our 24-hour banking department! You will lead a team of 14 non-exempt Personal Bankers who are responsible for delivering excellent customer service to U.S. Bank customers via telephone.
You could be a great fit if you are passionate about coaching and developing people, building relationships, and creating an exceptional customer experience!
How you'll spend your time:
- Coaching and developing of a team of Personal Bankers whose primary function is to provide high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries, investigating requests and resolving problems
- Engaging employees by building trusting relationships with team members and creating a fun working atmosphere
- Ensuring the representatives are actively identifying products and services that meet customer needs
- Motivating the team and providing leadership and direction by communicating and carrying out the vision and departmental goals
- Collaborating with other teams to provide support and best practices
- Identifying opportunities of better ways to do things and coming up with innovative ideas to improve the Personal Banker and customer experience
The scheduled shift for this position will require working Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of customer service experience
- Minimum six months of supervisory or management experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills and ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Well-developed problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Advanced knowledge of operational functions, systems, policies and procedures of assigned area
- Broad understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills