Elan Technology is the largest U.S. independent company in its field producing components for hermetic seals and spacers manufactured using electronic glasses and ceramics. We have a history of 70 years of engineering leadership and have won numerous awards for our stringent quality control standards. Elan Technology is a ISO 9001:2015 registered company. Our proprietary material formulations have been used in applications ranging from simple consumer lighting products to deep space exploration.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Work with customers to plan and execute contract processing of materials
- Develop preventive and predictive maintenance programs for process equipment
- Work with production supervisors to schedule production activities based on customer requirements
- Generate engineering drawings of process flows, equipment, etc.
- Create and modify department procedures and work instructions as necessary
- Conduct validation studies on manufacturing equipment and processes
- Plan, coordinate, and implement qualification activities of new and/or modified processes and equipment
- Ensure that department production records, documentation, etc. are compliant with the company quality system (ISO 9001:2015)
- Oversee and interpret process data, and provide adjustment recommendations
- Provides day-to-day troubleshooting and technical assistance to the site operations
- Assist in new and existing process and equipment design
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials or Mechanical Engineering, or related (entry-level graduates considered).
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and solve complex problems
- Quality conscious with an attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and willingness to work in a manufacturing environment
- Will be required to pass a background check and drug screening