Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Elan Skis Lebanon, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator assists with the implementation of all internal sales and marketing efforts to maximize national sales and increase brand exposure for all Elan Sports USA brands. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator works directly with the VP of Sales and Marketing to assist with all aspects of the department including sales reporting/analysis, dealer support, and rep support to ensure the territories have all the information and tools they need to successfully sell and promote all products. In addition, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator collaborates directly with the Marketing and Product Managers to assists with all aspects of trade and consumer marketing and promotions to increase brand awareness and maximize sell through of all products.
Principal Accountabilities to Assist/Manage
• Compose weekly sales reporting
• Oversee internal rep accounts
• Manage all sample/demo needs
• Deploy all regional marketing collateral, POP, and advertising materials
• Manage all regional VIP, influence leaders and product “flow”
• Trade show coordination and support
o Including national and regional needs
o Both retail and resort channels
• Order and manage all product necessary for trade shows, promotions, contests, and events
• Identify and fulfill all retail marketing and promotional requests
• Coordinate all PR efforts in both endemic and non-endemic publications including but not limited to Press Releases, Press Kits, Product Placement, and Product Reviews
• Coordinate and Create social and digital media
• Create regional events and promotions (retail or otherwise) and management
• Manage product tests and product reviews
• Request creative from Global Marketing for specific regional advertising
• Development of all regional creative and promotional needs
• BS or BA
• Ability to organize multiple tasks and manage project thru to completion on schedule and on budget
• Self directed and motivated
• Possession of advanced computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe products
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Adaptability and connectedness
• Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
• Astute in product and culture of Alpine and Nordic skiing
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Organized and Creative
• Committed skier, Nordic skier and or snowboarder
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Persuasiveness and great negotiation skills
• Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company
• Sense of humor
• Willingness to travel
Sports d.o.o (Slovenia) and distributes its own branded winter sports products which
includes skis, bindings, and alpine boots. In addition, the company distributes Alpina
nordic and alpine boots, nordic skis and poles, and Rottefella bindings.
For more information, please visit www.elanskis.com or www.alpinasportsus.com.
Elan SkisWhy Work Here?
Work hard / Play hard atmosphere in the outdoor industry!
Elan USA Corp, headquartered in Lebanon, NH, is a wholesale subsidiary of Elan Sports d.o.o (Slovenia) and distributes its own branded winter sports products which includes skis, bindings, and alpine boots. In addition, the company distributes Alpina nordic and alpine boots, nordic skis and poles, and Rottefella bindings. For more information, please visit www.elanskis.com or www.alpinasportsus.com.
93 Etna Rd LebanonLebanon, NH
BusinessView all jobs at Elan Skis