Real Estate Inside Sales Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 Yearly
Looking for "the next big thing?" Well, this is it! Are you wanting a chance to earn income with stability?
Receive a salary (plus bonus!) in real estate while serving as an Inside Sales Agent (ISA). To be specific, this is much more of a service role than it is a sales role. This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
There's no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
The Inside Service/Sales Agent (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles.
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must work well within a team as well as independently.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
A great ISA has thicker skin - a superb eye for detail - and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
- Note - Hard work will be handsomely rewarded. Also, know that we hire on character and we can train skill - so let's talk!
- Outstanding culture with loads of growth opportunities.
$30,000+ yearly + bonusesResponsibilities:
- Manage and qualify inbound/outbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Work a huge existing database of buyer and seller leads who have already expressed interest and need follow-up
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls, text and email and facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Use applications the company provides to stay organized and connected with the team
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Build relationships with our agents to help match them with the specific needs and personalities of clients
- Fully understand the client's needs and the timeline for home buying that will work for leads and put them on the appropriate path
- Become a contributing and connected part of our Elam team on a daily basis, working well with all admin staff and all of our agents
- Complete a minimum baseline of activity each day, with the understanding that calls/texts/emails from leads need an immediate response
- Not only setting appointments for our agents but setting them in such a way that clients will keep those appointments
- Attend multiple weekly role-play sessions and meetings to sharpen your sales skills, objection handling, and scripting
- Keep up/roll with the changes as we find new and better processes, procedures, and technology for accomplishing our department and company goals
- Come to us with a go-getter work ethic, where you want to accomplish the goals not only for the benefit of our team/company but to grow your income to an unlimited level
- A real estate license or pursuing is a huge plus, but not a must for this position
- At least One year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, real estate agent, sales representative, or similar position
- Previous phone sales will be a Huge help
- Must possess very strong technical skills and be familiar with CRM systems
- The ability to stay organized and focused is a must
- We will provide you with the tools but you need to be willing and able to use them
- You must be able to dig deep with clients, getting to the real "Why" of their search for real estate
- You must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to respond very quickly - in our industry, time is money
- You must be a self-starter and creative problem solver
- A strong desire to connect and build relationships
- A candidate with a strong ability to follow up and follow through consistently
- Excellent communication skills via all methods of communication
- Have a confident and friendly "phone voice" with the ability to have natural conversations via phone and text
- A sense of self-motivation and drive, wanting to accomplish your own personal goals as well as the goals of the team/company
- Applicants should have a minimum of a high school diploma - a college education is a plus
- We want our entire team to have a desire to help build something from the ground up and roll with the punches as we grow
Elam Real Estate represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skills using the most innovative technologies. Our years of full-time experience have given us a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace. Our owner, Dan Elam, is a 30-year veteran of the local Middle TN Real Estate Industry and is working to build a Real Estate Company like NO OTHER.
Elam brings proven success habits gained from almost 30 years of Real Estate Sales to our new Team members. Elam's platform is hyper-focused on Coaching/Training and creating a very positive environment for our Agents to make a very good income. We are proud to offer various training programs depending on the experience level of incoming agents and how they want to build their careers.
We have the right people, who do it the right way, in the right culture. We do the right thing for our clients, right now!
Elam Real Estate
BusinessView all jobs at Elam Real Estate