IT Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elaine Ellis Center of Health has an immediate opening for a Part Time IT Support Specialist to assist our contracted IT technician with in house IT activities. Successful candidates will have at least 4 years of experience in IT support, computer network and system maintenance.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to users and be the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Maintain EECH computer systems, television, telephone systems and equipment.
- Respond promptly to requests for assistance/support from EECH staff.
- Prioritize issues based on severity and immediacy and escalate issues to a higher level, i.e. IT contractor, COO/CEO, as needed.
- Install or update required hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot issues to detect, diagnose and solve technical problems.
- Repair technical equipment.
- Maintain a list of IT inventory and tracking records.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance according to manufacturer recommendations.
- Perform annual security risk assessment.
- Establish a good relationship and work collaboratively and cooperatively with the IT contractor.
- Ensure electrical and mechanical safety standards are met.
- Recommend computer products or equipment to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Participate in outreach and offsite programs as assigned.
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
EECH also demonstrates social responsibility through the just use of resources. This commitment of our staff, physicians, volunteers, community partners and friends to our mission permits us to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring, which is the hallmark of EECH.
Elaine Ellis Center of HealthWhy Work Here?
Great environment to support the healthcare needs of our community!
Elaine Ellis Center of Health (EECH) is a not- for–profit organization dedicated to providing affordable, comprehensive, preventative and primary healthcare services to individuals residing in public housing and the surrounding areas, regardless of their ability to pay. In so doing, we are committed to offering said services in a clean, safe environment, appropriate in meeting the needs of our target population. EECH also demonstrates social responsibility through the just use of resources. This commitment of our staff, physicians, volunteers, community partners and friends to our mission permits us to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring, which is the hallmark of EECH.
1627 Kenilworth AveWashington, DC
TechnologyView all jobs at Elaine Ellis Center of Health