El Rancho Supermercado is seeking a Marketing Intern which responsibilities include supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks, designing and writing copy for marketing materials, distributing these materials, researching and analyzing market data, and assisting with social media campaigns. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend company events gathering pictures and videos to post on company social media
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Monitoring analytics to track trends
- Maintains spreadsheets to include media/press contacts, and influencers
- Assists with creation of collateral including flyers, signage, and posters
- Assist with projects, deadlines, scheduling and priorities during the Internship
- Provides support with a variety of tasks related to community engagement and event planning
- Assist in preparing presentations regarding marketing research and data
- Available to work evenings and weekend as needed.
- Schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a sophomore in college
- Strong experience with social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Exquisite communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Area of study in Marketing, Communications, or closely related field preferred
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Bilingual- Ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; climb ladders or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.