El Rancho Supermercado is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will serve as a driver for the marketing department. Responsible in picking up and delivering items for marketing department such as equipment, and orders to and from corporate office and stores. Additionally, assisting with the set-up of events from start to finish, campaigns, and implementing marketing strategies. Main responsibilities are supporting the marketing team as a driver/courier.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Picks up marketing items that contain company information such as invoices, forms and confidential information from stores, and delivers them to the corporate office.
- Set up and coordination of all marketing initiatives for Houston and/or Dallas.
- Delivery of presentation materials from corporate to stores.
- Delivers logistics and permits for events.
- Receives orders to buy marketing supplies and serve as a courier to deliver to stores and vendors.
- When required, transports marketing equipment such as table, chairs, boxes, building banners, giant inflatable balloons, and other type of marketing equipment needed.
- Keeps promotional materials organized and manages inventory stock; placing orders when needed; and verifies receipts.
- Coordinate pre-event planning along with set up, post-event closure. Major focus on logistical planning, packing all materials and equipment to ensure it is sent to warehouse.
- Support Marketing team in leading event personnel to complete logistical tasks for events.
- Organize logistics as required and conduct routine communications with partners and team.
- Conduct regular store site visits to ensure that the property has proper curb appeal, appropriate signage, models and signage are clean and set up accurately, and all marketing material are leveraged which includes installing necessary signage in visible places.
- Will be required to conduce a company vehicle for deliveries on a daily basis; visiting stores.
- Responsible for keeping all vehicle records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance, travel log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Responsible in maintaining company vehicle in good condition.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
High School diploma; business marketing or relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must have valid Texas driver’s license and impeccable driving record
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; climb ladders or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are always attentive to your needs, and will serve you in a clean and pleasant environment so that your shopping is always a pleasant experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
At El Rancho, we aim to inspire passion by providing that "At Home"
atmosphere every time a customer or an employee enters our stores.
Founded by strong family values, we are committed to bring in the highest quality products at the lowest possible price.
Our vision is to make our motto "Rancho For Life"- a reality by building a strong life-time relationship with our customers. Our goal is to keep your family traditions alive every time you shop with us.
El Rancho Supermercado
Why Work Here?El Rancho Supermercado opened its doors in 1988, and since then has been dedicated to making the Hispanics living in the United States feel at home. We provide the highest quality products and freshest produce in great variety, just as if you were in Mexico. We are always attentive to your needs, and will serve you in a clean and pleasant environment so that your shopping is always a pleasant experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. At El Rancho, we aim to inspire passion by providing that "At Home" atmosphere every time a customer or an employee enters our stores. Founded by strong family values, we are committed to bring in the highest quality products at the lowest possible price. Our vision is to make our motto "Rancho For Life"- a reality by building a strong life-time relationship with our customers. Our goal is to keep your family traditions alive every time you shop with us.
Our strength is our people. We are always looking for motivated, committed, and talented people.