Will process rental contracts/payments, conduct RV quality control inspections pre-rental and upon return, and create work orders. This position will mostly work outdoors. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, basic computer skills, and good verbal / written communication skills required. Hotel front desk clerk or car rental experience a plus. German language skills are a plus due to our high volume of German clientele, but not required. Valid driver's license and good DMV record required. Day shifts, 32 to 40 hours/week. Weekend work is mandatory.
Full-time benefits include Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision insurance, and 401K.
* Must have valid drivers license and good driving record.
* Excellent customer service skills required.
* Direct customer contact positions require the availability to work Saturdays & Sundays.
* Clerical positions require computer literacy, plus typing speed of 25+ wpm.
* Clear English diction and ability to type in English, is required.
* Good communication skills required.
* Basic computer skills required.
* German language skills a plus, but are not required.