El Diablo Burrito's is currently seeking motivated team members to join our newest location here in Delaware on Market Street. We are seeking passionate, self-driven, hardworking individuals to become a part of our team.
- Must be open and willing to learn what we do and how we do it
- Open availability, 40 to 48 hours a week including weekends and some holidays
- We are looking for individuals with solid, positive attitudes and the ability to share that with others
- Must work well in a team environment
- Open and willing to receive feedback, coaching, and constructive criticism
- Must have the drive to develop new leadership techniques
- Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations
- Must be able to lift 30+ pounds on a consistent basis throughout the day
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Experience with interviewing, hiring and evaluating candidates, and assessing employee performance
- Basic math skills sufficient to complete orders, calculate inventory, and manage cash registers
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry products in order to perform and cover all work floor duties
- Able to give clear directions
- Demonstrate the ability to lead by example
If you are interested in applying for a job here at El Diablo Burrito's, please stop in at any of our locations to pick up an application or email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.