El Con-Merriam LLC Merriam, KS
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $1,000 to $1,200 Monthly
We are seeking a Leasing Assistant to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
El Con-Merriam LLCWhy Work Here?
established complex. family owned.
130 unit apartment complex
6105 Cortez StreetMerriam, KS
Real EstateView all jobs at El Con-Merriam LLC