Customer Experience Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
This Customer Service Specialist position is an opportunity for an intelligent, positive, responsible person with high initiative, strong written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and can wear multiple hats to have a positive impact with all our customers. Someone who enjoys working with customers, is good at troubleshooting, goes above and beyond, has a pleasant and friendly style as well as having an intimate knowledge of the customer’s needs with empathy for the customer’s situation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate customers through the organization - "One Face to the Customer."
- Provide all needed response and communication directly to the customer either via own knowledge base or obtained from other pertinent support areas
- Manage and update the complaint database according to Ekso Bionics quality management process
- Manage and communicate to customers on expectations, needs, problems, and updates on product availability, special requests, and new developments
- Document all activities involving customers in the CRM system
- Ability to handle high volume of telephone and email communication
- Frequent customer contact with production plants and to coordinate scheduling, order fulfillment, pricing, and delivery
- Research and confirm results to customer inquiries that may include expediting, billing problems, change order requests, quality, engineering and compliance issues
- Processing customer orders, returns, and requests in a highly technical environment
- Assist multiple departments with various requests
POSITION SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience as a customer service representative
- Dependable with strong organizational skills and detail-oriented perspective
- Proficient in: MS Suite and Outlook, knowledge of Salesforce.com and an inventory tool a plus
- Must have technical aptitude to work on Ekso’s internal customer service software system
- Results oriented, focused, and tenacious in meeting commitments
- Positive attitude, flexible, and responsive to changing situations
- Pleasant phone demeanor and solid communication skills in both written and in speech
- Good at troubleshooting and problem solving, and analytical in nature
- Ability to handle pressure-filled situations in a professional and customer friendly manner
- Handles customer issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a task-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and works well independently and collaboratively as part of the Ekso team
- Able to suggest improvements to the various communications & processes (e.g., website, FAQ, etc.)
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion while able to keep scheduled hours
ABOUT EKSO BIONICS:
At Ekso Bionics, our mission is to amplify human motion by enhancing strength, endurance, and mobility across medical and industrial applications with advanced robotics. Founded in 2005, Ekso is widely recognized as a pioneer and market leader in the design, development, and commercialization of human exoskeletons. Our innovative products help to improve the lives of people every day – from individuals recovering from a stroke or brain injury to able-bodied industrial workers trying to do their job free of fatigue, pain, and injury.
Our business operates across multiple industries and regions. In healthcare, Ekso is a market leader in neurological rehabilitation with our EksoNR product. We market and sell EksoNR to hospitals and rehab centers in North America, Europe, and Asia. Service is performed at multiple locations in each region. In our industrial business, the primary commercial focus is in the US with international expansion planned. Industrial products are sold through both direct and indirect channels, and primarily serviced by Ekso directly.
AddressSan Rafael, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?