Eklego is seeking dedicated and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join a team of nursing professionals working at aLong-Term Care Community conveniently located north of Sewickley, PA. Our client offers competitive pay and provides a supportive mentoring program for new staff. Direct hirepositions are available forFull Time and Part TimeCertified Nursing Assistants on ALL shifts.
Eklego partners with Senior Care organizations committed to hiring qualified and compassionate staff, and Eklego partners with YOU, as a healthcare professional, to find a workplace that best fits your priorities!
What will I do as a CNA?
- Assist residents with the activities of daily living and other rehabilitative measures as indicated to maintain highest functioning level
- Follow and carry out the plan-of-care for everyone
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e., church services, parties, visitors, etc.)
- Assist in transporting residents to/from appointments, activity and social programs, etc., as necessary
- Record all required documentation of care
- Immediately report all accidents, incidents or resident's changes of behavior to the Supervisor
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed to promote maximum independence.
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) certification in the State of Pennsylvania
- Good interpersonal skills that demonstrate an ability to work well with individuals and as a team member
- Respectful of all individuals
Why Choose Eklego?
As a Nursing professional, your skills are highly sought after, and you have many options. Here's what to expect with Eklego:
- We'll take the time to learn about your background, your goals, and your needs
- Direct employment with our Senior Care partners. We are partnered with several choice providers of Senior Care. This gives you a one-stop, simple solution to a choice of employers and positions.
- No more wondering whether your application went through and waiting for a response. We will ensure that your information gets in front of the hiring team and coordinate an interview on your behalf.
- Our clients rely on our expertise and trust Eklego to bring talent like YOU because we're ALL better together
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status, including genetic information.