Eklego is pleased to lead the search for an MDS Director to join a team of nursing professionals working in a direct-hire position with Wienberg Campus located in Getzville, NY. This is a Full-Time, Monday-Friday work schedule opportunity!
Why Choose Eklego?
Eklego partners with choice Senior Care organizations committed to hiring qualified and compassionate staff, and Eklego partners with YOU, as a healthcare professional, to find a workplace that best fits your priorities!
About Weinberg Campus
COME HOME TO WEINBERG CAMPUS
Weinberg Campus is a warm, welcoming community that takes pride in its hospitality, security and comfort. It was designed to offer more choice for seniors to live the lifestyle that suits their values, spirit, interests and needs.
If Life Brings Changes, Weinberg Offers Choices
A non-profit organization serving all faiths, living communities include an array of senior apartments, various levels of assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care. Weinberg also offers in-home services, inpatient and outpatient physical therapy and respite care.
- The "Weinberg Way" of our devoted staff is second to none.
- We're the only rental community in the area with a continuum of care and no upfront entrance fee.
- Flexible options allow couples with differing healthcare needs a greater opportunity to be together.
An Inviting Atmosphere
Our Campus boasts beautiful grounds while our interior architecture brings the sunshine in with skylights and high ceilings, creating the perfect lighting to admire artwork from local artists that adorns the walls throughout our community.
A walk down our indoor "Main Street" leads to a central gathering place that links many of our residences together, and allows easy access to our theater, library, dining rooms, gift shop, beauty salon and deli. Housekeeping, dining services, laundry and personalized assistance is also available.
What will I do as a RN: MDS Director with Weinberg Campus?
- Gather information and completion of the MDS 3.0 in accordance with State and Federal guidelines.
- Work closely with the nursing department for quality care.
- Participation in care planning.
- Directs the MDS staff with scheduling of the MDS.
- Directs the MDS staff with third party payers.
- Perform other work as requested by the MDS Coordinator.
- Registered Professional Nurse, licensed in New York State.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent verbal and communication.
- Knowledge of the MDS 3.0.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of ICD 10.
- Knowledge of submission requirements.
As a Nursing professional, your skills are highly sought after, and you have many options. Here's what to expect with Eklego:
- We'll take the time to learn about your background, your goals, and your needs
- Direct employment with our Senior Care partners. We are partnered with several choice providers of Senior Care. This gives you a one-stop, simple solution to a choice of employers and positions.
- No more wondering whether your application went through and waiting for a response. We will ensure that your information gets in front of the hiring team and coordinate an interview on your behalf.
- Our clients rely on our expertise and trust Eklego to bring great talent like you because we're ALL better together
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status, including genetic information.