Angular Frontend Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
The Front End Developer will be responsible for building the user experiences of custom web and mobile applications for our customers: development of web and mobile application interfaces, collaborating with business stakeholders and back-end developers, and working with 3rd party vendors to integrate their data and processes. Working within a DevOps team.
- Build user interfaces based on design specs from UX team, architects, and product owner.
- Participate in a SCRUM team by implementing functionalities as specified in user stories
- Partner with back-end developers, and other colleagues, to deliver a quality architected solution
- Designs and codes features by exposing backend functionality to the customer
- Clarifies assumptions, constraints, alternatives, and implications to the customer in order to help prioritize the features
- Identifies challenges in a timely manner
- Demonstrates work results to the Product Owner and stakeholders at the Sprint Demo (Review)
Our Animal Health Business Unit digital pet health care applications are first in class solutions with significant impact to improve the relationship between providers and pet owners. This role strongly impacts creative execution, productivity, and achievement of established business objectives within one or more pet healthcare applications.
- Numerous challenges include: Balancing the demands from the product owner and ensuring timely delivery on commitments, achieving sprint goals, necessary documentation including validation requirements, identifying needed resources, managing the assigned budget, and use and impact of new technologies on current and proposed features.
- All work will be done utilizing SCRUM methodologies in a DEVOPs team. Enterprise support will be provided by senior level architects and other technical stakeholders to achieve the strategic objectives of the Animal Health business.
- Additional challenges are posed while collaborating and partnering with Business and IT colleagues, internationally or with affiliated company colleagues, due to various factors. Partnership may include external business partners and decisions related to how and when to initiate, continue, or conclude the collaboration.
- Must be an expert in web and mobile development. Must have experiencing with Scrum/DevOps. Experience with analyzing information requirements and designing the required architecture to support those requirements.
- The data environment is highly complex – supporting multiple OPU’s, locations, application systems, regulatory and legal requirements, high growth business climate, changing competitor and customer environment. The deliverables produced will directly impact business strategy realization.
- Bachelor degree; 5+ years Developer experience with required stack
Technical Experience Required:
- Ionic, Apache Cordova, Angular 2+, bootstrap, CSS 3, HTML 5
- Mobile stores (Apple & Google)
- Application localization
- Defining and developing REST-based webclients
- Database integration (Postgres)
- DevOps tools (Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins)
- Testing tools (Protractor, Jazmine, Karma)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?