Eisenhower Center is seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to provide behavioral services at our residential rehabilitation facility serving adults with acquired brain injury. Candidates must have a Master's degree in Psychology or equivalent. The candidate must have a (T)LLP or BCBA. A strong behavioral background is ideal. Eisenhower Center is a leader in the field of brain injury rehabilitation and offers an outstanding professional environment with an excellent benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct field evaluations, initial and discharge evaluations, and develop risk protocols.
- Develop treatment plans and provide services, which are congruent with the outcome goals and with the general rehabilitation plan.
- Maintain associate level certification as a Crisis Prevention Institute instructor.
- Train staff in observation, data collection and implementation of behavior protocols.
- Participate in staffing's, team meetings and other clinical and staff meetings.
- Serve as primary liaison with the treatment psychiatrist.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly progress reports.
- Serve as mentor to less experienced clinicians.
- Member in good standing of the ABA.
- Serve as a resource in the community to increase understanding of the effects of acquired brain injury.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Eisenhower Center is 100% employee owned and offers an excellent benefit package including:
- 25 days of paid time off - accrued annually
- 6 paid holidays annually
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) plan eligible to participate after 1 year & 1,000 hours of employment
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability available
- Vitality Wellness Program
- Continuing professional development opportunities
Eisenhower Center is an EEO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.