EIHAB Human Services, based in Howell, NJ is a multilingual, multicultural nonprofit organization dedicated to serving children and adults with developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges.
We believe every human being deserves the chance to succeed. Through high quality, compassionate care, we aim to help physically and mentally challenged individuals (many of whom live in undeserved communities) lead fulfilling, productive lives.
Essential Functions (including but not limited to):
- Provide onsite direct behavioral health care support to individuals with developmental disabilities is a residential setting.
- Responsible for providing daily structure and coverage to the residence, which includes supervision and assistance with daily living skills, personal care needs, case management, medication management. Individual Habilitation Plan and or/Treatment Plan development, and recreational and social activities.
- The Residential Manager will communicate all significant behavioral changes in behavior level and notable incidents to the notable incidents to the designated Supervisor.
- The Residential Manager is also responsible for ensuring a safe, therapeutic environment and adhering to all safety standards, Federal and State Regulations and corporate policies.
- Employees are required to cooperate with EIHAB Human Services staff and Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in the areas of psychology, social work, special education with 2 years experience
- High School diploma or equivalent is required with three years experience working with individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- 1 year experience working with individuals diagnosed with a Developmental Disability is required.
- All staff must be able to complete Crisis Management Training and implement Crisis Management techniques when needed at all times. Crisis Management Training will be provided by EIHAB Crisis Management Trainers.
- Valid driver license in the state of New Jersey, plus three years driving history and driving record in good standing.
- Employee must be 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete and demonstrates proficiency in all required trainings including, but not limited to DDD Modules of Medication Administration, Shifting Expectations: changes in Perception, Life Experience, and Services, Prevention Abuse, Neglect, working with Families and CPR/First Aid within 90 days of hire.
Competitive Salary Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
403B with 2% bi-weekly contribution
Career advancement opportunities