We are seeking a Brand Representative - [Part Time] Immediate Consideration to join our team! You will be responsible for presenting our clients product and services, gather and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand. Eighty6 main office is in Rancho Cucamonga! Day-to-Day operation will be conducted in the city of Ontario and Chino.
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Communicate well with clients and customers.
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs.
- Able to input customer information using tablets/mobile device.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
- Various promotion opportunities available!
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Apply now for Immediate Consideration!
We look forward to hearing from you!