We are a leading Engineering Firm servicing California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, the Pacific Northwest, and Texas for over a decade. We are seeking a team-player to join our Mechanical Engineering Team with an emphasis on commercial building design. This position requires an individual who is highly detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated to join the fast-paced team in our Las Vegas, NV office. This is a full-time position.
- Mechanical engineering and design of single- and multi-family, low- and high-rise residential and ancillary buildings
- Generate detailed mechanical design drawings and construction documents of mechanical systems for bidding and construction
- Perform HVAC load calculations and systems design for building projects
- Prepare Construction Documents in AutoCAD
- Work with design staff and drafters to complete project
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent comparative experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mechanical design for residential building systems, code compliance, and construction.
- Revit or BIM experience preferred
- Mechanical design experience with various cooling systems, VRF systems, ventilation, and exhaust systems.
- Mechanical design experience with mid-rise multifamily buildings, mixed-use buildings, residential and enclosed parking garages.
- Air distribution ducting design for residential and commercial building projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Design and specification of HVAC Pumping Systems and Equipment
- Energy and building code compliance for mechanical systems. Fluent in California Title 24, ICC International Codes, and Uniform building codes
- Drive deadlines in dynamic and fast-moving environments.
- Team players with exceptional interpersonal skills at all organization levels.
- Self-directed, with good initiative and a great multi-tasker
- Job duties will be to draft construction documents from conceptual designs to final products.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc…)
Job Type: Full-time