Eggspectation is coming to Richmond!
We are seeking an experienced Service/ Assistant Manager to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
We are excited to be opening in the Stony Point Fashion Park this fall. Eggspectation currently has over 27 restaurants operating worldwide. We feature unique breakfast, brunch, lunch, happy hour and dinner with a fully stocked bar. If your goal is to maintain the highest possible standards for food quality and service in a pleasant environment and if you’re Eggs-traordinary, we’d like for you to be part of our exciting, new and growing restaurant concept. Apply here or send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO LATE-NIGHT HOURS
Please visit Eggspectation.com for more information
Grab the day by the Eggs!
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Ability to think fast work-related problems and come up with immediate solutions
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks and responsibilities at the same time and complete them in record time without erring
- Ability to remain composed even under the strictest of conditions
- Possess first-hand experience with serving of foods and beverages
- Ability to manage cooking, preparation, storage, and procurement
- Posses sound communication skills, both in written and verbal forms
- Ability to enforce the standards and policies of the restaurant on other members of staff.
- Plan and assist scheduling for the restaurant’s members of staff to include ensuring coverage of absentee staff
- Liaise with the management and staff of the restaurant to ensure provision of top quality customer services
- Provide required training and development to other members of staff, both new recruits and existing staff member
- Listen to inquiries and complaints of customers
- Resolve any issue or disagreement among members of staff and between members of staff and customers
- Manage and organize all cash and paperwork duties in the restaurant
- Ensure members of staff adapt to the sanitary standards of the organization.
- Proficient in inventory calculations
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in inventory, checks and balances
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor