We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The role requires someone who is self motivated and hungry for success! This is a fast paced environment so being able to stay on your toes is mandatory! Duties include learning updated product knowledge, greeting customers, and improving engagement with retail products and services. Our Customer Service Representatives work with customers to help find what they want, create solutions for them, and ensure a smooth and pleasant retail experience.
- Greet customers in a professional and positive manner
- Apply knowledge and expertise to find lifestyle solutions
- Communicate and demonstrate products and services in a retail setting by staying up to date on all product and promotional information
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns by being educated on suggestive and solution selling
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
Skills and qualifications required to successfully perform major duties:
- High School Diploma / Advanced College Course work is preferred
- Previous customer service, retail, sales or hospitality work experience
- Personable, outgoing and positive team member
- Great listening and communication skills to build customer rapport
- Must be able to use computer and tablet technology
- Domestic & International opportunities (optional)
- Weekly Pay + Bonuses
- Weekly Team Outings to allow for additional networking
- One on One coaching from the management team
- Opportunity for growth within a thriving industry
Do not miss this great job opportunity to begin a professional career with an awesome company!