Service Delivery Tier 3 Engineer REMOTE - 4522
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
As a Tier 3 Engineer in our Service Delivery Department, you will be our highest level of client-facing support responsible for handling the most difficult or advanced problems. As an expert in your field, you are not only responsible for assisting both Tier I and Tier II analysts in the successful resolution of issues, but you will also conduct research to develop solutions for both new or known issues. In this role, you are expected to be curious about emerging technologies and motivated to empower customers to be successful in their business.
As a Tier 3, you should have strong technical knowledge in all areas including desktops, laptops, printers, and other hardware, application support, networking, network printing, audio/video and telephone (VoIP), Active Directory, and Windows Server Operating Systems. You will also be responsible for project management for client projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of and proven experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Experience working with help desk ticketing systems (responding, assigning, closing, and following up on help desk request tickets)
- Data administration, retention and recovery experience, and knowledge of the different methods and techniques of data retention
- Experience with basic networking including wireless, wired, security, and basic design
- Experience with producing support documentation for supported products
- Experience with corporate applications including Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
- A high level of communication skills including written and verbal skills. Verbal skills include the ability to communicate technical I.T. issues to non-I.T. technical staff
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expertise and knowledge around industry best practices in IT as it relates to technology trends, security, and compliance
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work successfully alongside team members and clients
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous incidents, projects, and Service Requests and drive resolution to technical incidents
- Require limited supervision and direction; drive results and set priorities appropriately and independently
- A college degree or equivalent work experience (4+ years)
- N+ and/or MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or 2016 Certifications
- Strong Understanding of Powershell
- Excellent knowledge of Exchange 2010-2019
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 / Azure Active Directory / Exchange Online
- Understanding of and experience with virtualized environments
- Understanding of domain and file security basics and best practices
- Own, plan, prioritize, and drive projects
- Onboarding of new clients/companies
- Implement new services and products
- Provide updates to current services and products
- Assist with escalations
- Work on escalations from Tier II analysts
- Work with Infrastructure on complex issues
- Act as a coach and mentor for less experienced team members
- Identify additional upsell opportunities for clients
- Resolve outages
- Tracking, report on and remediate VM performance
- Perform client-server migrations, updates, and maintenance
- Perform ticket updates and follow-ups
A Tier 3 Engineer demonstrates the ability to work harmoniously with others to accomplish tasks, promotes a positive work environment, and demonstrates respect for others. This position is required to communicate effectively with others and provide constructive suggestions to improve team performance.
Reports to the Director of Service Delivery and works closely with a team of talented engineers. Able to both be self-directed in daily responsibilities, and able to take direction as a contributing team member.
This is a remote-work position.
- May require long periods of sitting and viewing a computer monitor.
- No special physical demands are required.
- Schedule flexibility to include working a weekend day regularly and holidays as required by the business for 24/7 operations.
Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures and any other relevant policies and standards as directed.
We are passionate about what we do. We work hard to be excellent, and we promote based on merit.
Effortless Office partners with innovative organizations to make IT effortless -- so they can focus on their business. As an innovative cloud-solutions provider, we are revolutionizing how companies leverage technology to do work. Since this is a growing industry, and we are committed to providing an excellent customer experience for our clients, this is a great place to learn, grow and prosper.
Effortless OfficeLas Vegas, NV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.