Service Delivery Tier 1 Analyst - REMOTE - 4622
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Tech Support - Tier 1
The desired candidate is an aspiring IT technical professional who provides superior support to the end-user experience, with modest technical knowledge in areas including user end support (desktops, laptops, printers, and software), application support, networking, network printing, audio/video and telephony (VoIP), Active Directory, Windows Server Operating Systems, and VMWare. This individual would serve as the entry-level support for our help-desk, addressing high-volume, simpler issues while escalating complex issues to Tier 2 techs.
Education and Experience:
1. High School diploma or equivalent (Degree preferred)
2. 1-2 Years of IT, Help Desk, and/or MSP experience
3. Competency Certifications are a plus (CompTIA, Microsoft, VMWare, etc.)
Required Qualifications and Job Description:
- Excellent interpersonal skills; as good with people as you are with computers.
- Experience providing high-quality customer desktop support for desktop applications and devices such as printers. This includes fast response rates and accurate and thorough resolutions to desktop issues.
- Experience providing phone support; with a strong awareness of positive phone etiquette.
- Experience working with help desk ticketing systems (responding, assigning, closing, and following up on help desk request tickets).
- A high level of communication skills including written and verbal. Verbal skills include the ability to communicate technical I.T. issues to non-I.T. technical staff.
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Require limited supervision and direction; drive results, and set priorities appropriately and independently
- A passion for IT
- Some onsite may be required
- Ability to work remotely
- Experience with producing support documentation for supported products.
- Experience with basic networking including wireless, wired, security, and basic design.
- Experience with corporate applications including Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
- Experience with Active Directory account administration
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and corporate email systems (interfacing at a high level like accounts and connection to the server).
- A+ Certification a plus
- Familiarity with ITIL a plus
A Tier 1 IT Tech Support agent demonstrates the ability to work harmoniously with others to accomplish tasks, promotes a positive work environment, and demonstrates respect for others. This position is required to communicate effectively with others and provide constructive suggestions to improve team performance.
Acts in a self-directed manner; acts before being directed by others or forced by events. Seizes opportunities and is proactive in avoiding potential problems.
This is a great chance to grow your skills as an IT tech. By having the opportunity to work with various client issues while being supported by a strong team environment, you will learn a lot quickly. As such, we are looking for a hard-working fast learner with strong communication skills.
This is a mostly remote position, some onsite may be required.
3130 S Rainbow BlvdLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Technical Support Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.