IT Tech Support - Tier 2 - REMOTE 5721
Effortless Office Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Tech Support - Tier 2
Desired candidate is an IT technical professional who provides superior support to the end-user experience, with strong technical knowledge in areas including: user end support (desktops, laptops, printers and software), application support, management of help-desk type systems like ticketing systems and imaging software, networking, network printing, audio/video and telephony (VoIP), Active Directory, Windows Server Operating Systems, and VMWare. This individual also serves as high-level support for escalated complex issues.
Education and Experience:
1. High School diploma or equivalent (Degree preferred)
2. 3-7 Years of IT, Help Desk and/or MSP experience
3. Competency Certifications preferred (CompTIA, Microsoft, VMWare, etc.)
Required Qualifications and Job Description:
- Excellent inter-personal skills; as good with people as you are with computers.
- Experience providing high quality customer desktop support for desktop applications and devices such as printers. This includes fast response rates and accurate and thorough resolutions to desktop issues.
- Experience working with help desk ticketing systems (responding, assigning, closing and following up on help desk request tickets).
- Data administration, retention and recovery experience and knowledge of the different methods and techniques of data retention.
- Experience with basic networking including wireless, wired, security and basic design.
- Experience with producing support documentation for supported products.
- Experience with corporate applications including Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
- Experience with Active Directory account administration
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and corporate email systems (interfacing at a high level like accounts and connection to the server).
- A high level of communication skill including written and verbal skills. Verbal skills include the ability to communicate technical I.T. issues to non-I.T. technical staff.
- A college degree or equivalent work experience (4+ years)
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Security oriented.
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are intermediate or complex in scope, requiring in-depth evaluation as well as the ability to identify problems in advance and propose solutions
- Require limited supervision and direction; drive results, and set priorities appropriately and independently
- Ability to work on a 24x7 on-call, weekday and weekend schedule
- A+ Certification
- A passion for IT
- Experience with enterprise class level networking.
- Scripting – basic logon scripts, etc.
- Excellent customer support experience, understanding and creative personality.
- Higher education or small/mid-sized business IT production experience.
- Experience with desktop imaging
- Experience in USB and Wireless printer analysis to include setup,redirection and resolution issues.
- Experience with VMware
- N+ and/or MCSE Certifications
A Tier 2 IT Tech Support agent demonstrates the ability to work harmoniously with others to accomplish tasks, promotes a positive work environment, and demonstrates respect for others. This position is required to communicate effectively with others and provide constructive suggestions to improve team performance.
Acts in a self-directed manner; takes action before being directed by others or forced by events. Seizes opportunities and is proactive in avoiding potential problems.
Effortless OfficeWhy Work Here?
We are passionate about what we do, we work hard to be excellent, and we promote based on merit.
Effortless Office partners with innovative organizations to make IT effortless -- so they can focus on their business. As an innovative cloud-solutions provider, we are revolutionizing how companies leverage technology to do work. Since this is a growing industry, and we are committed to providing an excellent customer experience for our clients, this is a great place to learn, grow and prosper.
5655 Badura AvenueLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Effortless Office